Poor indoor air quality can result in asthma, headaches, sleep issues, dizziness, weakness, nausea, drowsiness, organ damage, and in rare cases, death. We have the tools, equipment and experience to perform residential and commercial air quality testing in the Monmouth County NJ area. Indoor air quality issues can result from Carbon Monoxide, Carbon Dioxide, VOCs, Dust, and Mold.
Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is just a natural result of the metabolic process of humans and pets, but sometimes the CO2 level in homes can get too high. The solution is to add adequate ventilation to the home.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a colorless, odorless gas that can result from a defective heating furnace, car exhaust, tobacco smoke, and other appliances that use fuel.
Particulates that can trigger asthma include mold, dust mites, secondhand smoke, pet dander and other pollutants.
Mold is a common problem in buildings, and mold spores can be found everywhere. Read more about mold.
Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) are present in all natural and synthetic materials. Read more about VOCs.
Find out what makes us different! If you or someone you know suspects they may have air quality issues in their home or place of business in the Monmouth County NJ area (as well as Ocean, Middlesex and Mercer County NJ), call Master Home & Building Inspectors and Environmental Testing Consultants LLC, LLC at 848-231-3900.